My name’s “get it done Debi” – well that’s how my clients refer to me, and it seems to have stuck! I know how critical it is for business owners to be in control – crikey I’m the same, I am a self-confessed control freak!
The team at Outsourced Virtual Office help busy business owners, like you, who have a to-do list as long as their arm, and a work-life balance they are desperately trying to protect. While still striving to give their businesses the best of themselves, and their customers the utmost level of consistent professionalism and service at all times. If this sounds like you, and you could do with a 25th hour in the day, an extra pair of hands, or just someone to help you do the jobs you hate doing yourself then the team at OVO could be just what you’ve been looking for. As a managed team, we are far stronger and more reliable than a one-man band, and we can provide you with a complete service.
We can help you in several different ways:
Business review sessions:
The team at OVO can offer you a complete review of your operational processes. Looking at the staffing you already have in place, the software you use, and any gaps you might have. I can also offer solutions, hints, and tips, to ensure that your back office is managed and operating as efficiently as it can.
Our general administrators each have their strengths and weaknesses. They offer you a wide knowledge base of both experience of tasks and software and combined, they make a formidable knowledge and skill base readily at your disposal. They can tackle your emails, general paperwork, letter typing, and even upkeep your website.
If you aim to give your customers the very best in customer service experience, then our call handlers make an excellent first impression on your behalf. Your clients will speak to a human, not an answerphone, and they will receive a professional and friendly service. This support gives you the opportunity to relax and “breathe” and focus on more appropriate tasks.
You need to ensure your finances are accurate, up to date and as stress-free as possible, and our bookkeepers are registered with money laundering, fully trained and appropriately qualified. We know you probably have an awful habit of shoving receipts into a bag or box “until another time”, well we can process your receipts, and take you all the way up to producing your trial balance. We ensure you will never have to pay an accountant to complete bookkeeping tasks again.
Our accountants are all fully qualified and experienced and are no different from those you may have used in the past, except for one thing. Our team works virtually, which means that we have no additional swanky office overheads to pass on to our clients. If you need accountancy but don’t want extortionate costs then give us a try.
Your existing staff needs to know what is expected of them and what to expect from you as their employer. The Outsourced Virtual Office team are both CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel Development) and legally qualified. This means they can give advice, produce appropriate documentation; policies and contracts, and support you in all aspect of your HR, ensuring you and your staff are covered.
There are many different legislative changes that impact businesses each year, and we support you by advising on legislation such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Making Tax Digital. We offer free downloads, guides, and e-books to help you navigate these changes, and to generally help to make your business stronger. We help you to implement changes and manage your legal responsibilities.
Businesses always need competent staff to successfully function, this can take many forms, but if you need a team to take control of your admin in a way that works around you and for you, with an endless knowledge base, then OVO is the team for you.
- We can offer you the support you want and need at an affordable cost,
- We can scale to support businesses of all sizes, with no headaches, downtime, or associated staffing costs!
- You won’t need any extra office space, as our team works remotely.
- We use the latest technology to ensure we can offer you a seamless service that can integrate with what you currently use.
- The managed solution we offer our clients means that you can cherry pick your services for as little or as much support as you need.
- You only pay for what you use! This ensures that you only get the best service, without any potential problems. You can use us for ad-hoc projects, busy periods, or on a more permanent basis.
Give us a call today and we can see how much time, money and stress we can save you! What have you got to lose? And don’t forget – Your reputation is our reputation!
Outsourced Virtual Office – So much more than “just a Virtual Assistant”
You know it’s time to outsource when you….
- Are spending too much time working IN your business and not ON it.
- Try to do everything on your own – it’s overwhelming!
- Want to be better organised.
- Don’t have enough time to complete tasks during the day and you end up working into the night.
- Have no time to plan and strategise for your business.
- Are aware your work life balance is negatively affected.