Never miss a call again with our slick and attentive virtual receptionists
Our Call Handling Service
With more than 80% of business done over the phone is your business maximising your phone calls? Our Call handling service ensures that you never miss a call again!
Automated phone systems and Interactive Voice Response Systems are likely to frustrate your customers. People want to speak with a human, not a machine. Clients may classify you as providing poor customer service and that is why human communication over the phone is invaluable. Our telephone answering service allows you to be safe in the knowledge that you will never miss a call again with our slick and attentive virtual receptionists!
Our business phone answering service is a must for your small, medium or large business and we will ensure that you never miss any important calls whilst still providing your customers with human interaction.
What we provide:
- Answer your calls in your company name.
- Take messages
- Transfer calls where appropriate
- State your apologies
- Capture caller details.
- Email details of the call to the relevant person
- Provide you with a daily call summary log.
- And make sure we answer your most frequently asked questions.
*Dependent on the service you require.
- All calls are recorded.
- We personalise your telephone answering service to you.
- By allowing us to spend time understanding your business and its operations we can put our personal insight into your company to your advantage giving you and your clients not only a professional service but by leading your clients to believe that we are part of your in-house administration team.
Outsourced Virtual Office provides our services on either a temporary, permanent or ad hoc basis, depending on your needs. Maybe you have a marketing campaign and need some phone support with. Maybe you would like cover just for when you have meetings, or perhaps you just want a bit of respite to allow you to complete your to-do list. Whatever your need we have a package suitable for your needs.
On average a business will miss 15% of its incoming calls
80% of callers won’t call back if they get an engaged tone.
80% of callers hang up when connected to an answerphone. – Forbes.
71% of customers will end a business relationship due to poor phone communications.